COVID19 Patient Visit Protocol
We Can't Wait to See You!
We have been monitoring the COVID 19 test results in Galveston County over the past month. With the decline in positive cases along with our strict sanitation protocols, we have made the decision to re-open our exam rooms to our clients. Please read our safety guidelines as listed below:
Beginning Monday, October 5th
- Restricted access to our lobby will remain in effect until further notice.
- ONE owner can be present in the exam room during the appointment.
- Please call when you arrive to check in for your appointment, relax in your car and a nurse will call you when they are ready to meet you at the door and escort you to the exam room
- A face mask or mouth and nose covering of your choice must be worn the duration of the appointment.
- Curbside care (pet is brought inside while you wait in your car) and drop-off appointments are still available to all of our clients.
Boarding and Group Play Check Ins
We love seeing our boarding and play day guests again! Our check-in process is easy so reserve your pet's stay today!
- Call when you arrive so we complete the check-in process with you.
- Bring your pet to the porch and we will meet you at the door. Please have your dog on a leash, cats, birds, pocket pets and reptiles in a carrier for their safety.
- If you prefer a person to person check in process, a face mask will need to be worn while inside the clinic. Call when you arrive and we will let you know when we are ready to escort you to the exam room.
- Please leave all personal belongings at home. Prescription foods and medications are allowed.
Medication Refills and Prescription Food
Need to refill a medication or pick up food? Call our clinic and we will be happy to assist you. Your Petly portal is a convenient way to submit a request 24 hours a day!
- Call when you arrive, we will take payment over the phone and bring your items to your car.
- Let us know if we can help you register on the Hill's to Home site for easy ordering and home delivery options.
Phone screening for health assessments will be performed prior to you entering the building. We ask clients that are showing signs of illness in the last 7 days to please reschedule your pet's appointment.
To lessen person to person contact, visit our website to submit your forms electronically. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon!
Wishing you good health and happiness,
The Staff of Dickinson Animal Hospital & Pet Wellness Center